Wednesday, September 3, 2014

DIY Hair Coloring - HairFix Coloring Shampoo

And Jamie Tries to Blog...

This has been a pending project for sooo many months now. After hoarding usable pictures of events, restaurants and cafes, and not being able to decide which one to start with, here I am with a DIY on hair coloring. hah!

So, the idea came up when I fell in love with my friend's newly colored mane. I'm not really a big fan of anything red but I am somehow obsessed with long, red hair. As in jealous. Hers was a bright auburn. At least when the sun hits it or when you use flash when taking pictures. That's the type I would be going for but was told that she had her hair bleached prior to
coloring; hence, the pretty result.


My natural hair color is black so I am not going to get anywhere near that shade. I had an "aha!" moment, though when I realized that I have the perfect test subject - my sister. hahah She had cellophane treatment some six months ago and the brown color still had not washed out. So off to Watson's we went to buy the necessary tools: HairFix Hair Coloring Shampoo in Rich Auburn. A sachet costs P69, good price, right? But thanks to the helpful SA who advised that we could be saving more if we get the pack with two sachets. And a better deal it was because at P139 it has an additional HaiFix hair treatment sachet, good for two washes!  





The pack includes: 1. Hair Coloring Shampoo 2. Two disposable gloves




HairFix Coloring Shampoo in Rich Auburn directions for use:


1. Unpack and cut the Hair Coloring Shampoo sachet in the corner. Wear the gloves provided and squeeze contents into the palm and mix.

2. Apply the mixture evenly on your slightly wet hair. Then massage the hair from roots to tips until it lathers. Avoid contact with eyes. 
3. Keep it on your hair for 20 to 25 minutes.
4. Add small amount of water into hair until it lathers. Rinse. 

* For first time users, it is highly advisable to do preliminary skin patch test for possible allergic reactions.





Before and after.


It says in the packet that it should last for ten weeks or so. That we'll have to find out. 




Thanks for reading!


XO,



Jamie ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment