Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Registered: Avon Pink War





Finally! After being postponed for several weeks we got to register. :-) This is just my second run and I have mixed emotions about it.hahaha 


When we joined the Energen fun run, Joanne and I ran the 3K race. Yeah, we're such babies we know. And my plan is if I join again my next run should just be the same distance, to get the hang of it first. I'm still so intimidated by the additional 2 kilometers. I don't exercise except for the stretches that I manage whenever I wake up early (at 9:30). Jo and I finished the 3K race just a couple of minutes shy of the half hour mark. Pat on the back, as if it's something to be really proud of.hahaha That put us at the higher 40% of those who participated in our category. However, with the additional distance, I'm afraid that we would have to sweat it out some more. Another 20 or 30 minutes, perhaps? Ottoke? ("What to do?" in Korean) 


5K it is! Because that's the shortest distance available. hahaha


Well, we'll have to wait and see come October 12. Aja! 



AVON Pink War (Walk & Run)
 – October 12, 2014
SM Mall of Asia
5K/10K



No comments:

Post a Comment