Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Next Stop: Eastwood City's Chocolate Festival





We were done shopping at around 4:30 pm. Opee's already missed her appointment and it's just too early to go home. Next stop: Eastwood City. They are holding a Chocolate Festival from September 1 - 7. We went to just check out the stalls since we really just planned on shopping at the bazaar. 


Tablea P150


The chocolate offerings were not that much. Pretty much similar to what were there last year. I just took pictures of the samples as I go because we were just dropping by by and I only planned on buying the white variant of the Choco Spoon. I wanted to use it for my diy white chocolate mocha at home. Like how I saw it in Pinterest.haha However, this time they only have the dark/milk chocolate one. Oh, well I might have to just order that online. Below are their other offerings. 


More booths... Bacon Chilli Bar is new (chocolate bar at the bottom of the second image). 
Truffles in a box, big box P450 the image was cropped, though.
Tsoko Sili Squares



No comments:

Post a Comment